Tourism Shellharbour is the peak tourism organsation representing business in the Shellharbour Local Government area.
Tourism Shellharbour is a member based organisation and is responsible for the coordination of the tourism sector, provision of information services including the operation of the Level 1 Accredited Visitor Information Centre in Shellharbour Village and the marketing and promotion of the City.
The benefits of becoming a member include:
- The opportunity to display your business/service promotional material at our Visitor Information Centre and information outlets located around the City.
- Automatic referral of your business.
- Free listing of your business/service on our Website (currently receiving on average 100,000 hits per month).
- Free listing of your business/service in our Visitors’ Guide (80,000 copies). which is our main promotional tool for the City of Shellharbour. The Visitors’ Guide is posted out to all enquiries we receive through our office and is distributed to all Visitor Centres throughout NSW. The guides are used for all marketing activities that we undertake including the domestic and international travel and consumer shows that we attend.
- A window decal showing that you support our fastest growing industry.
- A monthly e-newsletter updating you on what is happening within tourism in our area.
- The opportunity to meet other tourism operators through our networking functions held throughout the year.
- The opportunity to become involved in ongoing marketing activities that we undertake.
A number of membership levels are available from as little as $99, so please contact Tourism Shellharbour for further information about becoming a member of our Association on 4221 6169.