Competition Terms and Conditions
WIN a Shellharbour Getaway Compeition
Congratulations Barbara Bell from Engadine NSW the winner of the Shellharbour Getaway.
Terms and Conditions
• Lottery will commence following the opening of the Caravan Camping RV & Holiday Supershow 2014 at Rosehill Gardens Racecourse on Saturday 26 April 2014;
• One lucky family will win a prize package valued at $1,315. The prize includes:
• Accommodation for 1-4 guests for two (2) nights in a standard cabin, continental breakfast daily, one (1) hour tennis court hire, one (1) hour indoor bowls rollup.
• A 20 minute Stunt Pilot Flight for 1 person with Southern Bi Plane Adventures
• Segway Adventure Tour (90 min) for 4 people at Killalea State Park with Segway Tours South Coast
• Relish on Addison Lunch/Dinner Voucher valued at $100
• Stockland Shellharbour Shopping voucher valued at $100
• Addy’s Restaurant Lunch/Dinner Voucher valued at $100
• Full competition details, terms and conditions are published on the entry box located within site number 210 (indoors) of the Supershow and the Tourism Shellharbour website www.visitshellharbour.com.au.
• Receipt of entries will close at 3.30pm on Sunday 4 May 2014;
• Prize winners will be drawn at 3.45pm at site number 220 (indoors) of the Supershow;
• Prize winners will be drawn from the entries received.
• Prize winners will be notified within two days of the draw by telephone, mail or email;
• Names of prize winners will be published within two days of the draw on the Tourism Shellharbour website (www.visitshellharbour.com.au);
• If despite reasonable effort we cannot notify prize winner, and at the end of three months of the closing date the prize remains unclaimed, a second chance draw will be conducted from the retained entries on Monday, 4 August 2014 at 4.00pm at
Tourism Shellharbour, Ground Floor, Lamerton House, Lamerton Crescent, Shellharbour City Centre NSW 2528;
• Prize winners must contact the relevant prize providers (Warilla Bowls & Recreation Club, Segway Tours South Coast and Southern Bi-Plan Adventures etc) to book their prize;
• Prize is valid until 31 October 2014 excluding long weekends, public and school holidays, unless stated otherwise.
• Prize is subject to availability;
• All other costs associated with holiday (e.g. travel, entertainment etc) are at the prize winner's expense;
• Prize is not transferable;
• Prize is not redeemable for cash;
• Tourism Shellharbour employees, their immediate families, their retailers, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are prohibited from entering the competition; and
• Entrants must be 18 years or older.
Ground Floor, Lamerton House
(PO Box 105)
Shellharbour City Centre NSW 2529
Ph: 02 4221 6169
ABN 41 807 098 314
NSW Permit Number: LTPS/14/01988