Joylaine Beach House
Joylaine is a fully self contained, two storey house. It is very spacious, comfortable and tastefully decorated, offering local modern art, quality furniture & facilities.
The upstairs lounge room has a leather lounge, TV, DVD, surround sound stereo, Playstation 2 & we offer games, DVDs, videos and CDs. Off the lounge and bedrooms is a large verandah with a day bed for you to relax on.
The house also has a portable cot on request. Quality sheets, quilts, blankets, towels & beach towels are included. The upstairs bathroom has a bath, large shower and toilet & is a modern design.
Downstairs, the large open plan kitchen area downstairs is a modern design with a Caesarstone bench top that doubles as the dining room table. The kitchen is fully equipped and stylish.
Outside, the fully fenced courtyard is accessed from the kitchen area & features a four burner built in BBQ, outdoor table, outdoor shower & a six seater spa to relax in.
- DVD Player
- Linen Provided
- No Pets
- Outdoor Spa
- Cooking Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Off Street Parking
Take the Shellharbour Village exit from the Princes Hwy. Travel along Shellharbour Road 2.4km. Turn right at the traffic lights into Addison Street, Shellharbour Village. Travel down Addison Street 700m to the stop sign. Turn right into Wentworth Street. Travel along Wentworth Street for 200m turn left into Darley Street. Turn right into Boollwarroo Parade, Joylaine Beach House is on the left. Welcome!
3 bedroom holiday house
Modern fully self contained 3 bedroom house with a queen bed, double bed & two single beds that can be converted to a king bed. Fully equiped kitchen, outdoor BBQ area with a 6 seater heated spa, close to beach and restaurants.
Room Configuration: 1 Bedroom
Max # of Persons: 6
Arrival Time: 16:00
Departure Time: 10:00
Full refunds (less a $30 booking fee) are possible only with a minimum of one months notice from date of arrival. If less than one months notice is given then 50% is forfeited unless the property is re-let by us for the full term of the booking. No refunds of any unused portions of a holiday are given.
A security deposit (bond) of $500.00 is required to cover all additional costs incurred as a result of breach of the terms and conditions including any breakage damage or excess cleaning requirements which occur due to the client occupying the premises. The bond is payable directly to Joylaine Beach House prior to arrival.
**************** CONDITIONS OF TENANCY **************** Please read carefully ****************
1. Payment of the holiday accommodation rental fee constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. All bookings are arranged for the dates shown on your receipt and are taken in good faith by us but may be subject to change and we reserve the right to cancel any booking should anything arise which in our opinion absolutely renders the booking impractical. In that event we shall notify you as soon as possible and do our best to arrange alternative accommodation or dates suitable to you failing which all monies will be refunded but no other claim right or action or demand shall exist in or be made by either party.
3. Your booking will commence at 4.00pm on the day of your arrival and finish sharp at 10.00am on the day of your departure unless prearrangements have been made.
4. DOGS AND PETS ARE STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED unless other arrangements have been made prior to your arrival and a deposit paid.
5. All premises are fully equipped and all linen is provided including beach towels. Due to health requirements all guests are required to use sheets and pillow cases.
6. The number of occupants of a property must not exceed the number confirmed at the time of booking. We will cancel the