Our aim is to provide a free, weekly, timed 5km running / walking event to every community that wants one – thereby increasing participation in running, promoting a healthy lifestyle and improving social cohesion in local communities.
Our objective is simple and measurable... To empower as many members of the community to get involved in parkrun, either by volunteering or running but ideally both.
Our values reflect our mission and objectives:
• We want more people to be active, to walk, jog and run and to love running.
• We want more people to join clubs and to become part of the formal club structure.
• We want more people to enter other running events if that is the path they chose.
• We create community running events organised by local volunteers.
• We want there to be no barriers preventing someone from taking part in a parkrun.
One-off registration HERE