Speaker Series @ Early Start Discovery Space
On Wednesday 19th June 2019
6:00 - 7:20pm Save to calendar
Early Start’s second Speaker Series of 2019 takes an in-depth look at anxiety in children and provides proven techniques to build resilience. This is an amazing opportunity to hear first-hand from Mr Mark Donovan, clinical psychologist and Clinic Director at UOW Northfields Clinic.
What you’ll learn
• What anxiety is and how it presents in children
• How to tune into your child and effective ways to respond
• How your behaviour influences their anxiety
• Proven tools and tips you can use to help them reduce anxiety
• Strategies for building resilience in children
Event Days and TimesOn Wednesday 19th June 2019
6:00 pm Save to calendar
$15/non-members, $7.50/members, $7.50/Engagement Centres
Book now! Seats are filling fast!
At Early Start Discovery Space, Building 21, University of Wollongong Northfields Avenue, Wollongong NSW 2522
Early Start Discovery Space, Building 21, University of Wollongong Northfields Avenue, Wollongong NSW 2522
Plan your holiday itinerary using our Trip Planner.