Designed for Aussie Business Owners Fighting COVID-19. We will help you empower your business to overcome disruption and discover hidden opportunities to reinvent it for survival, growth and success.
This webinar provides up-to-date insights in social media marketing trends for small and medium business owners who need guidance on understanding the many platforms and best practices to get the most out of your channels.
Gain a greater awareness on customer influence online, developing the right content that creates engagement, and how to use social analytics to make key decisions for your business.
What you will learn at the Webinar
- Getting the fundamental right
- Getting your message right
- Focusing on your ideal customer (the right audience)
- Key points to influence customer behaviour on social platforms
- Understand the platforms and decide on a primary platform to focus on
- Social media best practices
- Make decisions based on data and analytics, not opinion
- Tips to outsmart the algorithms-Facebook-Instagram-Linkedin
- Success Stories
Event Days and TimesWednesday 9 September
Wednesday 23 September
Wednesday 7 October
Wednesday 21 October
4.00pm - 5.30pm Save to calendar
Plan your holiday itinerary using our Trip Planner.