Money Basics for Creatives
On Saturday 24th October 2020
1:00 - 3:00pm Save to calendar
Working out what to charge for creative products and services can be a colossal challenge. Where to even start? What’s It Worth is a practical workshop that covers the basics of figuring out the price point for creative work, including calculating costs and understanding what the market can bear.
Participants will also discuss the larger issues of:
• Understanding budgets, including the value of time;
• The psychology of pricing;
• Where cost and price overlap and intersect;
• Understanding the marketplace (and market research);
• Creating loss leaders and more.
What do I get? All participants of this workshop also receive:
• Lifetime access to a dedicated WHAT’S IT WORTH Dropbox folder full of additional resources and workbooks to help continue the learning after the workshop is over;
• Access to additional free webinars to supplement the material covered in the workshop;
• The possibility of further one-to-one business advice, mentoring and support from one of our creative industries business specialist advisors.
Event Days and TimesOn Saturday 24th October 2020
1:00 pm Save to calendar
At Shellharbour Civic Centre
76 Cygnet Ave, Shellharbour City Centre NSW 2529, Australia
Phone: 02 4221 6111
Plan your holiday itinerary using our Trip Planner.