Money Basics for Creatives -'Money is not a dirty word'
On Friday 23rd October 2020
1:00 - 3:00pm Save to calendar
In celebration of Small Business Month, this is a free, live streamed and interactive workshops tailored specifically to creative freelancers, established practitioners and emerging arts organisations.
• The Famine and the Feast – weathering the ups and downs of creative income;
• Making financial decisions more easily;
• An introduction to working out what to charge;
• The basics of budgets and cashflow projection;
• More resources and places to go for help.
What do I get? All participants of this workshop also receive:
• Lifetime access to a dedicated MONEY IS NOT A DIRTY WORD Dropbox folder full of
additional resources and workbooks to help continue the learning after the workshop is over;
• Access to additional free webinars to supplement the material covered in the workshop;
• The possibility of further one-to-one business advice, mentoring and support from one of our
creative industries business specialist advisors.
All questions are welcome in this relaxed, safe and inclusive workshop. Participants are also
encouraged to share their own experiences and network with their fellow practitioners.
Event Days and TimesOn Friday 23rd October 2020
1:00 pm Save to calendar
At Shellharbour Civic Centre
76 Cygnet Ave, Shellharbour City Centre NSW 2529, Australia
Phone: 02 4221 6111
Plan your holiday itinerary using our Trip Planner.