Christmas is finally here!
Get together with family and friends and come down the Civic Centre to get into the Christmas spirit by building and decorating your very own gingerbread house.
Gingerbread houses are provided.
This 1.3 kg house kit comes with:
- a gingerbread house
- two gingerbread men
- one gingerbread tree
- two icing pouches
- EZ build tray
You are welcome to bring extra lollies or items to decorate your house.
Due to COVID restrictions, there will be a maximum of four people per gingerbread house.
Bookings are essential. Please book here
In the event that we cannot hold this workshop LIVE, the workshop will be held online and your supplies will be posted to you.
Free parking at the Civic Centre (access from Cygnet Ave)
Café on site
Have a question?
To ensure that the Civic Centre and our guests meet the current NSW Public Health Orders, we have amended our conditions:
• All participants must be double vaccinated or have a medical exemption
• A mask must be worn during the workshop unless you are eating or drinking
• Check in with the Civic Centre QR code on arrival
• Hand sanitise before entering the workshop
• Maintain social distancing
• Please do not attend if you are unwell, have flu like symptoms or have been a close or casual contact
Event Days and TimesOn Monday 20th December 2021
1:30 pm Save to calendar
General Admission = $15
At Shellharbour Civic Centre
76 Cygnet Ave, Shellharbour City Centre NSW 2529, Australia
Plan your holiday itinerary using our Trip Planner.