The Marker by Gillian Dinh returns to The Shellharbour Club to provide you with another fun-filled workshop, but this time it’s with a twist!
Kick start your weekend with mojitos and The Marker’s Mini-Mural & Mojito’s workshop, where you’ll enjoy some classic cocktails whilst creating your very own mini-mural to take home. But don’t fret, Gillian is all about the kick-ons, so if you’re keen to continue your night out, leave your creation with Gillian and organise pick-up for another day.
Whether you’re a complete beginner, enjoy art or have prior painting experience, this class is for you! During this 2 hour mini-mural class, Gillian will teach you basic painting skills from colour and composition to key mural techniques and foundations.
So bring a friend, bring a date or bring your crew, because with killer tunes, grazing boards and a mojito station, this is a unique workshop you won’t want to miss!
What your ticket includes:
• Grazing board to feast on
• Mojito Cocktail + Mocktail station
• Goodie bag including Gift Voucher + personalised keepsake
• A3 Mini Mural board, as created by you!
• Selection of tools, brushes and paint to use in class
• Apron (let’s keep that outfit fresh for kick-ons!)
What to bring:
• A singular word or name as a source of inspiration for your mural
• Yourself; be ready to multitask with a cocktail in one hand and a paint brush in the other!
• Your ticket will be emailed to you – please bring a copy of the digital ticket with you on the day.
• Club entry rules apply. Please keep in mind that if you reside within a 5km radius of the Club you will be required to be a club member or be signed in by a member.
• In the event that we miss out on meeting the minimum number of attendees, you will be offered the choice of a full refund or workshop transfer.