Learn the ancient art of this beautiful knotwork in our macramé workshop. Learn to master a gathering knot, square knot and twist knot while creating your very own handmade plant hanger. Give yourself the gift of learning something new amongst a room of like-minded craft heads. Instructed by local artist and ‘Claymayed’ owner Denean, this 2-hour workshop is aimed at beginners aged 13 years and above looking to get crafty. Do knot miss this!
DATE: Sunday 28th July 2019
TIME: 10.30am – 12.30pm
LOCATION: Society – The Shellharbour Club
BEST FOR: Whether you’re a beginner, have tried macramé before or want to brush up on your skills – this workshop would be perfect for you
What your ticket includes:
• One handmade macramé plant hanger, as created by you
• All materials needed including rope, metal ring for hanging and glass jar – we’ll leave the plant choice up to you to complete at home
• A take-home booklet with detailed instructions, so you can recreate at home
• The opportunity to pick the instructor’s brain on the nitty gritty
What to bring:
• Absolutely nothing, we have it all covered except your feet. Please wear enclosed shoes for safety.
• Your ticket will be emailed to you – please bring a copy of the ticket (i.e. digital or print) with you on the day.
• Club entry rules apply. Please keep in mind that if you reside within a 5km radius of the Club you will be required to be a club member or be signed in by a member.
• In the event that we miss out on meeting the minimum number of attendees, you will be offered the choice of a full refund or workshop transfer.