- A maximum of 500 people visitors will be permitted on site at any one time.
- Café Connie is limited to 50 seated patrons.
- We have greatly increased the frequency of our cleaning and sanitizing practices throughout the museum.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are located at various points around the museum.
- Where possible, all access doors will be left open to minimize contact.
- We have placed markers on the floor at the reception desk and café to ensure safe physical distancing.
- We will be carrying out guided tours, but groups will be limited to a maximum of 10 visitors, plus the guide.
Wing Walk, 747 experiences are on HOLD
Tarmac Days are held on the second Friday, Saturday and Sunday of every month.
Event Days and TimesFrom Friday 11th to Sunday 13th December 2020
9:30 am Save to calendar
Child $10.00(upto 14 yrs)
At Shellharbour Airport
Airport Rd, Albion Park Rail NSW 2527, Australia
Plan your holiday itinerary using our Trip Planner.