Jamberoo Action Park
Splash into Jamberoo Action Park for a slipping and sliding day of fun of jam-packed, heart racing water rides and attractions.
Purchase your tickets from the Shellharbour Visitors Centre to avoid missing out on any "action" time when you arrive!
Located just over an hour’s drive from Sydney, from Saturday 20 September, the Park is opened every day from 10am to 5pm making it the ultimate destination for family fun.
Back for a year of thrills and spills are crowd favourite rides and attractions including:
* The Taipan – A high intensity water thrill, those brave enough will have a go and travel in a five -person raft as it twists and turns down a giant waterslide in and out of darkness.
* Outback Bay – The largest wave pool in NSW, this has something for everyone. Whether surf enthusiasts practising their bodysurfing, thrill seekers drifting with the 1.5 metre high waves or those looking to relax on the the bay side deck chairs, Outback Bay is a hit for all.
* Billabong Beach – The little ones will have smiles from ear-to-ear as they gallivant around the beach with heated shallow pools, mini water slides and fun water jets.
* Surf Hill – A speed slide which features an 18 metre drop and wave like grooves, competitive fun seekers will revel as they race their friends in one of eight lanes of action.
* Rapid River – An action-packed attraction, riders sit atop rubber rafts as they travel the river’s course meeting bucking rapids, cascading waterfalls and waves up to 1.5 metres high.
When all the fun gets too much Jamberoo Action Park’s many eateries can provide just the energy kick needed to keep the action going. Food stops include scrumptious seafood from Bombora Seafood, tasty ice cream from Bombora Scoop, delicious coffee and cakes from The Loft and mouth-watering burgers from the Burger Barn. For those who prefer to bring their own lunch, various picnic areas are available around the Park.
Guests can also take a piece of the action home from the Souvenir Shop, Surf Shack or Photobooth.
Admission into the Park covers all rides so fun seekers can enjoy all that Jamberoo Action Park has to offer all day long.
There is so much to see and do at Jamberoo Action Park.
Hours: Friday 3 April to Sunday 19 April 2015 10am to 5pm