Calderwood Valley Golf Course
Welcome to Calderwood Valley, the South Coast’s friendliest golfing facility. The picturesque par 70 layout was designed by McKay and Sons. Each of the 18 holes has its unique features, combining clear creeks, and stunning scenery. The breathtaking surrounds feature the rugged Illawarra escarpment as a backdrop.
With a unique setting nestled in the picturesque Calderwood Valley, 20 minutes south of Wollongong, Calderwood offers a relaxed atmosphere. Each of the captivating 18 holes has stunning features, combining clear creeks, native plant species, and magnificent scenery. The breathtaking surrounds feature the rugged Illawarra escarpment as a backdrop. The course is always immaculately presented with well contoured fairways and true greens.
Calderwood Valley welcomes social players, groups and corporate day bookings 7 days a week. Groups are welcome to use the BBQ area that can cater for up to 120 people. A fleet of 30 carts can be booked in advance.
- The weekday discount for groups of 12 or more players brings the green fees down to $21 each.
- Social groups receive a free 18 holes gift voucher for every 12 players they have on the day, on both weekdays and weekends.
- Weekday discounts for seniors brings the green fees down to $19 each.
- Terrific Tuesday’s - Green fees $16 all day.
- Why Walk Wednesdays - $30pp for 18 holes including a shared cart.
The wonderful team at Calderwood take pride in their course and the first class, inviting service they provide. Visiting golfers and social clubs are very welcome and you will be treated like the valued patrons you are.
Be sure to book ahead and speak with the friendly staff who are sure to make your next visit memorable.